** Final tryout opportunity for ADK teams for the 2021 spring/summer/fall on Sunday Nov 1st at 11:45am, PBA Fields in Saratoga (5 Bliven Way). Contact firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions**
College Campus News
- Lindsay Frank (2019) playing for Richmond University scored the winning overtime goal against #6 ranked UVA
- Marisa DiVietro (2016) playing for the University of North Carolina scored against perennial power University of Maryland in UNC’s win aganst the Terps!
Just two of the many many ADK players succeeding at the highest college level!
- Jill Rizzo (2016) recently broke the Ohio State University record for saves by a goalie while also surpassing the 600 save mark!
- Mary Rahal (2015) remains a starting and contributing midfielder at Syracuse University
- Logan Brennan (2016) is one of the leading scorers at James Madison University where she has won a National Championship
They are amongst the more than 35 former ADK players competing at the DI level and the more than 40 former ADK players playing at the DII and DIII levels. These numbers confirm that everyone can play at the next level if they want AND that players compete best by adopting a team vs individual focus, an approach that we encourage and foster everyday at ADK Lacrosse!
- Congratulations to Heather Pritchard (2021) for her commitment to Southern Connecticut State University! Let’s Go Owls!
- Congratulations to Juliona Montalto (2021) for her commitment to East Stroudsburg University! Let’s Go Warriors!
- Congratulations to Payton Kisling (2021) for her recent commitment to Old Dominion University! Let’s Go Monarchs!
- Congratulations to Allie Connally (2021) for her recent commitment to High Point University! Let’s Go Panthers!
- Congratulations Phoebe Fox (2021) for her recent commitment to Bryant University! Let’s Go Bulldogs!
- Congratulations to Katie Johnson (2021) for her recent commitment to LaSalle University! Let’s Go Explorers
The ADK Lacrosse Club continues its dedication to providing young athletes every opportunity to reach their fullest potential as lacrosse players. We strive to develop each player through intense, competitive, yet fun workouts focused on building skills and character in a positive team environment. We attend some of the premier recruiting tournaments in the country. Doing so allows our teams to be challenged yet competitive, while also providing a platform to continue improving lacrosse skills at the highest level. These tournaments serve to showcase our aspiring collegiate players to college coaches.