We are continuing to receive requests for registration for the 2020 ADK Lacrosse Season (Winter, Summer, Fall 2020). We will try to accommodate all players, especially at the younger levels. Please reach out to us at email@example.com and Click here for more information. We will be holding a winter assessment later on this month for all new players that have not been assessed. We will keep you posted!! Cost is $20 to cover facilities.
Alumni Lacrosse News
- Jill Rizzo (2016) recently broke the Ohio State University record for saves by a goalie while also surpassing the 600 save mark!
- Mary Rahal (2015) remains a starting and contributing midfielder at Syracuse University
- Logan Brennan (2016) is one of the leading scorers at James Madison University where she has won a National Championship
They are amongst the more than 35 former ADK players competing at the DI level and the more than 40 former ADK players playing at the DII and DIII levels. These numbers confirm that everyone can play at the next level if they want AND that players compete best by adopting a team vs individual focus, an approach that we encourage and foster everyday at ADK Lacrosse!
- Congratulations Phoebe Fox (2021) for her recent commitment to Bryant University! Let’s Go Bulldogs!
- Congratulations to Katie Johnson (2021) for her recent commitment to LaSalle University! Let’s Go Explorers!
The ADK Lacrosse Club continues its dedication to providing young athletes every opportunity to reach their fullest potential as lacrosse players. We strive to develop each player through intense, competitive, yet fun workouts focused on building skills and character in a positive team environment. We attend some of the premier recruiting tournaments in the country. Doing so allows our teams to be challenged yet competitive, while also providing a platform to continue improving lacrosse skills at the highest level. These tournaments serve to showcase our aspiring collegiate players to college coaches.